Advanced Search

Brooks Studio

The Brooks Studio was one of Albuquerque’s quality commercial photographic companies. Harold and Leta Brooks started their business in 1923 offering the community portrait and business photography as well as photographic supplies. Later, the Brooks’ sons, George and Harold (Harry), took an active role in the business. George Brooks eventually took over the studio after his parents moved to California in 1938. The studio closed in 1942.